Fleur De Scrap

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recent layouts

Here's a few new layouts I've done recently.  Credits for graphics used will be below each layout.


Sweet picture from some years ago.  Kit "Never Look Back" by PixieMamaDesigns (kit given freely to me as a member of her creative team  in exchange for creating layouts and advertising in forums and blogs), cluster template by Dreamer Paula.  Please visit PixieMama's store linked to her preview below: 






Okay.  This was a fun speed challenge at ScrapMatters.  I used the kit "Luv Ya" by Armina, and a template by Andrea Gold.  The picture is my mother-in-law and nephew.  I love how the colors in the kit matched the colors in their shirts!  How about that!


These two layouts were made as part of the creative team at MooTwoDesigns, kit "FrenchFrySoup"  by ThisBeMe.  I'm not actually sure if I did use templates with these or not.



0 comments:

Post a Comment