Fleur De Scrap

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FREEBIE: B2N2 Scraps

I'm here to tell you, this kit is stinkin' CUTE!  Becky of B2N2 Scraps is an awesome designer.  If you're a scrapper, you owe it to yourself to check  out her store.  If you're not, and you just like freebies, I hope you enjoy this cluster!  It's in .png format, so although I made it large, it will resize down to your specific needs quite well.  This cluster was made using her kit "Sweet Lil Stinker".

Just a little FYI ... the word "Stinker" in my cluster is actually a cut-out, so whatever background you place your cluster on, that's what your "stinker" will be.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment