Fleur De Scrap

Friday, May 6, 2011

Crystals Creations: What's new?

What's new in Crystal's store?  Well, let's see ........ but hey, don't stop with these, she's got lots more in the store!

There's Acid Berry Pop.  Have you seen such colors?!!  What a fun kit!  Makes you want to go dig up some fun summer pics, outdoors, playing .... !



Taken the kids to the dentist lately?  Miles of Smiles is perfect for that "Aww, Mom, I HATE that picture" scrapping moment!  (I get that pretty much every time, they never seem to see all the hard work I put into the layout, oh, no, it's just THAT picture, "uggg")



Got some old beach pictures?  Or headed to the beach?  How about poolside?  Or a waterslide?  Nautica is a fun kit!   I made a layout with this one, see below the preview?  I dug out some old beach pictures of my girls.  My favorite idea of vacation is digging a hole in the sand with  my booty and sitting in it all day reading a book.  Sadly, my husband prefers big city vacations.  Of course.  So, since the last mini vacation we had was spent in Houston, next time back to the Gulf of Mexico, oh yeah.



0 comments:

Post a Comment