Fleur De Scrap

Sunday, November 27, 2011

FIRST KIT IN STORE!

Dont' ask where I got the time, I basically stole it.  The time, I mean.  I've been driving myself crazy working full time, studying full time, and sleeping in between.  But a little at a time, then a tough QC, then fixes, then QC again, and here it is.  My very first kit!  Found exclusively at Scraps-n-Pieces

And to celebrate, I've made a freebie page border just for you!

The preview to the border downloads the zip file.  The preview to the kit takes you to my store.  Be the first to buy my first!


4 comments:

kathryn said...

It's a beautiful kit, Valarie. I love the lace.

Unknown said...

Beautiful kit Valarie....congrats!

Monica Gagne (aka 2girlsandadog) said...

Very beautiful, Val! Congrats on your new store. I'll have to take a look:-)

etherealfire said...

Gorgeous - Thanks so very much :)

Post a Comment