Fleur De Scrap

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Less 2 b MORE!

Here's the deal.  I'm 5'4" and _+65__ pounds.  That's really pretty miserable.  I can't even begin to imagine how miserable 100+ lbs would be!  Before I ever get to that point, I've decided.  That's right.  I've decided.  My husband went on Weight Watchers about 3 months ago and lost nearly 40 lbs.  My 15 year-old daughter went on it about 2 months ago and has lost I'm guessing around 20 lbs.  I've sat back and watched and enjoyed eating my pudding.  I love chocolat pudding.  I love banana pudding, too.  Love, love, love it.  I also love gravy, cheese, and all kinds of butt-padding/boob-bursting foods.  Dr. Pepper.  YUM.

Yesterday, 01/05/2011, I signed up with WW online.  It's far cheaper than the meetings, and there are lots of folks in the community area ready to cheer each other on.  Lots of encouraging stories to read, blogs, all the tools you need for charting your progress both on a daily basis, short-term, long-term.

I think I'm going to start getting on the other side of that camera now, and start posting some digi scrap layouts of my progress.  I used to be kinda pretty.  Monday night a man stopped me in Kroger's to tell me how gorgeous my hair was.  Thanks, but the rest of the body needs to catch up with the hair (which is colored, by the way, it's just waist-length and thick and was particularly shiny and healthy looking that night).

I realize nobody probably actually reads this blog but myself, but if anyone wants to join me in a weight-loss journey, documented by scrapping, please holler!  Can you imagine a better incentive to keeping weight off than a scrapped documentation of the journey?  Besides throwing away all the big clothes, I mean.

Call me!  Well, email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment